OMAHA A&D ACCOUNT MANAGER
Do you love the omaha architecture and design community?
do you enjoy staying up-to-date on the latest workplace trends and research?
The Omaha A&D Account Manager is an energetic position that focuses on developing and maintaining relationships with designers and clients in the Omaha and Lincon, Nebraska markets, anticipating their needs and providing them with the tools and knowledge they need to create impactful workpaces that meet project goals and support the client's culture. We are looking for a person who loves meeting and getting to know new people and is passionate about beautiful, functional and inspiring workplace design.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree - Preferably in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture
- 0-3 Years Industry Experience
- Prior Business Development Experience a Plus
- Experience with 3D Modeling Programs (AutoCAD,SketchUp, Revit, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to Manage Multiple Aspects of Various Projects at the Same Time, with Focus and Accuracy