KANSAS CITY MARKETING ASSISTANT
Do you love finding creative and beautifully-designed ways to reach an audience?
do you enjoy working both autonomously and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment?
The Marketing Assistant is an entry-level position that will be asked to assist in a variety of marketing initiatives, including graphic design, proposal responses, and social media. Because of this, a broad understanding of the marketing industry as well as good writing and graphic design skills will be important for success.
- Help Marketing Coordinator develop written content and social posts to drive traffic to company website
- Assist marketing efforts by creating graphics for social media, website, blog, event promotion, and other marketing collateral
- Assist in the layout and formatting of proposal responses for print and digital submission, ensuring adherence to brand and quality standards
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, visual communications, journalism, or related field
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite programs, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong communication, problem-solving, organization, presentation, research, and writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong understanding of social media best practices for all major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram)
- Self-motivated, go-getter attitude who exceeds in an autonomous environment
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working both independently and collaboratively
- Eagerness to learn and improve based on constructive feedback
- Video editing, photography, or web design experience is a plus